We need your help! #HappyBirthdayGS&NS
One year gone. One year done. We're still breathing. And July 29th, 2014 is a day I will remember for a long time.
We want to eat cake, roll in piles of confetti, AND hear from you!
We could not imagine celebrating our birthday without the help of all of the incredible people who have supported GirlSense & NonSense. All contributors, cheerleaders, and internet buddies are invited to help us create a special little video to mark our 1 year anniversary!
So here's what you can do:
1) Contribute a letter.
- It's pretty easy. Tell us what GirlSense & NonSense means to you and about your experience with our organization and/or magazine. Have we impacted you (or your work) in some way?
- Keep it short: 1 page max.
- Email your letters: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Take a photo.
- Take a photo of yourself or something else with a sign (or balloons or confetti or birthday cake!) and wish GS&NS a happy birthday!
- Email your photos: email@example.com (OR) #gsandns on Instagram.
3) Record a video clip.
- Keep it short: so you can email it.
- Wish us a happy birthday or share something special.
- Email your video: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Deadline: Saturday, July 25th!
Our hope is to compile all of these little contributions into one video and/or share them on social media and our blog. You will be fully credited for your contribution, of course.
I hope GirlSense & NonSense means as much to you as it does to me. I hope that in one year's time, we've made an impact. I could not be more grateful for all of the wonderful young women around the world that have contributed to the magazine and made this year, quite possibly, one of the best in my life.
Yours, Pamela Co-Editor