Join our team! Internship application is now open!
Join the GirlSense and NonSense team as a Digital Content Creator Intern!
GirlSense and NonSense Magazine is seeking digital content interns to create content for their three social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter) and their website (girlsenseandnonsense.com). GSNS is an inclusive, online publication dedicated to advancing the work of emerging writers, artists, photographers, and all storytellers. Job duties include daily postings for a social media platform, regular communication with GSNS editors and staff, and periodic contributions of creative content to our website.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Communication Skills (returns emails/messages in a timely manner) (active and engaged with online community throughout the day)
- Self-Motivated and Independent
- Works well with others (working with another social media intern & editors)
- Ages 16 and up only - we prefer applicants in high school
- 3-5 hours per week
- 6 month internship period (through mid-Dec. 2018), starting ASAP
- Open to U.S. applicants only
- This is an unpaid internship